Simple Tips to prevent Heart Disease in Youngsters
Beside cancer, heart attack is also a main reason of death of people all over the world. According to a research almost 2,000 people die every day due to heart attack. This disease is very common among men, women and even youngsters.
This disease can be avoided by a good life style and with some simple healthy tips. Following are some general tips that can reduce the risk of heart attack among the people
- If you are a smoker than you should quit smoking immediately because smoking is one of the main causes of blood pressure and heart attack too.
- Maintain your blood pressure level. Normal is 120/80 that you should check regularly to avoid many disease.
- Maintain your cholesterol level because it is most common reason of heart attack. You must monitor your bad cholesterol that is also called as LDL.
- Choose a healthy diet. Eat a fiber rich diet that should mostly contain fruits and vegetables. Avoid processed and fast foods to reduce the risk of heart attack.
- Also monitor your blood sugar levels to reduce the risk of heart attack.
- Do not take extra stress and burden of things because it’s a very common reason of high blood pressure and heart attack that is mostly seen.
- Try to walk at least 20-30 minutes a day. Research says that people who walks 20 to 30 minutes daily have less chances of heart attack in life.
- Take 6 – 8 glasses of water every day.
- Also check your weight if you are over weighted you have high chances of getting many disease and heart attack too.
- Say no to drugs. Avoid narcotics like alcohol etc. Youngsters are suffering from many disease due to excessive use of narcotics and alcohol.
- Try to be social. Stay in touch with people of your family and friends because this can reduce your stress level and you can live a healthy live.