Numerous Miracles Done By Green Tea on Our Health
Green tea is undoubtedly considered to be the healthiest beverage on the face of earth and it has innumerable effects on our health which we don’t know. It is good for your brain because many considerable MRI scans reveal that people who use green tea in their routines have great working memory area in their brains. It is full of antioxidants and nutrients having powerful and evolving imprints on your body. With countless medicinal benefits like weight loss, fatal diseases fighting and stress reduction, this drink can do many wonders for your health. It is used for many purposes from controlling blood pressure to prevention cancer in humans.
- Green tea increase the process of metabolism in consumers and they can feel a significant impact of weight loss in their bodies. The polyphenol which we find in green tea works to intensify levels of fat oxidation and the rate at which your body turns food into calories.
- Antioxidants in green tea can play a pivotal role in lowering the risk of different types of cancers. It an amazing source of powerful antioxidants and breast cancer can be prevented in women if they use green tea, regularly. Likewise, prostate cancer in men can be controlled by green tea. Similarly, a deadly form of cancer which is colorectal cancer, would be precluded by green tea.
- Not to be excited, green tea improves the brain functioning in short term and it has some direct striking impacts in your old age. Multiple careful studies state that the catechin compounds in green tea have numerous protective effects on neurons and it lowers the risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- Additionally, it helps in regulation of glucose level and it slows down the rise of blood sugar. Consequently, it controls diabetes.
- Cardiovascular diseases like heart disease, stroke and blood disease can be controlled by green tea. It also protects LDL particles from oxidation.
- Green tea kills bacteria which improves dental health and lowers the risk of infection in humans. Streptococcus is the primal deadly bacteria that causes plaque formation and a conducting contributor to cavities and tooth decay. Green tea inhibits the growth of streptococcus mutans.
- Thiamine is found in tea leaves and it provides some relaxing and tranquilizing effects to help you fight with depression.
All and all, green tea plays the wonders varying from brain function, blood pressure to good skin care.