Healthy benefits of both cold and warm water
Water is an important element which makes more than two thirds of human body and it prevents dehydration to guarantee your survival on the face of earth. For instance, human brain has been made up of almost 90% water, blood is almost 85% and lungs are made up of almost 90% water. The significance of water can be seen in Auden’s quotation: ‘Thousands have lived without love, not one without water’. This liquid is a standing pillar for the mechanics of your body because all the cells and organs depend on water for their normal functioning. To put it another way, water serves as a lubricant in digestion and other major processes of your body.
It doesn’t matter if water is cold or warm because the primary quill is to stay hydrated and healthy. When you’re facing scorching heat or searing summer day, you want an extremely cold glass of water. Similarly, if you are feeling sick, you want a glass of warm water. Given the circumstances, both have their positive sides and we all know about it.
Benefits of cold water
- If you’re doing exercises, temperature of your body gradually increases. To normal that temperature, cold water is highly recommended by practitioners.
- During scorching heat, when presence of heat can cause you a heatstroke; cold water is the right thing to take.
- Astonishingly, cold water also assists you in losing your weight because this boosts the metabolism process in your body. Resultantly, you burn calories and drop off weight.
- During our workout, we lose a lot of water and electrolytes and they need to be filled again.
- What more, when you have a fever you are in need to have cold water to cool down the temperature of your body.
Benefits of warm water
- Warm water purifies your blood circulation and also increases the natural detoxification processes in your skin, kidneys and lymphatic system.
- It improves your digestive system because a glass of warm water, early in the morning, activates your digestive system and stimulates blood flow to the intestines.
- People who are victims of nasal and throat congestion, warm water can be natural therapy for them. It proves to be a natural expectorant and supports in expulsion of phlegm from the respiratory tract.
- We all know warm water increase blood flow to the tissues and provide a relief from pain. In case of join pain, use warm water.